Sunday, February 19, 2012

Sinful Colors Zeus

Hi!! Today's mani is sweet and simple. Zeus is part of the new Sinful Colors Castaway collection which hit Walgreens stores just a few days ago. I called to see if my local store had it before I got out in the rain, and when I got there the sweet employees called me "That polish lady." I'll take that as a compliment!

Zeus is a dusty periwinkle tinged purple. It's darker than the average lavender and has a gorgeous pink shimmer running through it when the light is just right. Application was no problem, dry time was excellent, and at $1.99 average per bottle, the price is right, too. You know I love Sinful Colors :) This is two coats, top coat of Seche Vite, and my ring finger is stamped with a little butterfly in Kleancolor Metallic Black. Fauxnad plate m25.

lamp light

loook at the gorgeous pink shimmer


Work destroyed this mani. I hope my new OPI Nail Envy starts workin' it's magic.

What do you think of Sinful Colors? Some people seem to get runny or super thick bottles, but I haven't had a bit of trouble. Maybe I'm just easy to please. Ignorance is bliss!

Thanks for looking :) So happy to have you all here. Hope you have a wonderful day!

3 comments:

  1. Gack! My Wags still don't have these!!! Looks great!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice color!!

    I am hosting Boticca.com giveaway currently, where you can win $100 worth of jewelery and bags...Just click the link below...I'll wait for you there :)

    Enter Boticca.com giveaway and win $100
    ♡ StylishByNature.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Erika over at Chloe's Nails seems to swear by Sinful's Black in Black. I had no idea Wags had Sinful until their sale showed up in their ads last week! Halleluiah, a color I don't need to special order! Got my hands on some black right away! Say, I'm a noob to the extreme. Would you consider following me? http://fingertipfrosting.blogspot.com/ Thanks for considering, Rachel! :)

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear from you and will do my best to reply. Please keep things polite and respectful. If you have any questions please email me. Thanks!