Friday, February 17, 2012

Katie's Nails: China Glaze Techno and OPI Ink

Hey everyone! How is your weekend? I bought 15 Sinful Colors... oooops. 99 cent sale at Walgreens ends tomorrow, and a new collection is out! It's called the Castaway collection and has 8 gorgeous new colors, most with Grecian themed names. Of couuurse I bought all of them.. you know me and my Sinfuls! So I'll have a swatchfest soon and post them all. Yay, and thank you Nouveau Cheap  for letting me know about this great new collection. :) 

So I have family in town this weekend! My grandmother, aunt, uncle, and three cousins. Needless to say it is busy around here and I am one happy girl. I love my family being around and I wish they'd come more often! My awesome cousin Katie lets me do her nails, and they are lovely. Long and thick. I wish I knew what her secret is! So for this mani she picked OPI Ink, one of my new favorites, and because she has a soft spot for mattes, we used Hard Candy Matte-ly In Love as a top coat.

THEEEN we sponged on some China Glaze Techno for a sort of funky french-sponging combo! They had one gorgeous baby, lemme tell ya. Here's a few pics- aren't her nails beautiful??
lamp light


blurred- look at that holo!
One coat of Seche Vite Quick Dry to smooth out the glitter, and voila. Beautiful.

I hope everyone is having a great day! Special thanks to Katie for the use of her lovely nails as my canvas. YAAAY

Love,

Rachael

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for the info on the new collex. Been stalking mine but haven't seen it yet. Boo. Love the techno tips and Ink!

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear from you and will do my best to reply. Please keep things polite and respectful. If you have any questions please email me. Thanks!