Hurr's some tidbits about me.
1. I love cupcakes. Not so much so I can eat them, but so I can look at them. I have a cupcake coin bank, cupcake earrings, cupcake socks, and awesome cupcake zipper pouch that I may or may not have made myself. Okay okay, I totally did. Sewed that shit and everything.
2. I never match my socks. It's always nice when I can look down my feet and see little pops of colors, like whatever I dragged out of my sock drawer early in the morning before class. I have two drawers actually.
3. I work at a popular lingerie chain. I won't say the name just in case I pitch a fit about something related to it. No slander here!! No way! (btw bras and panties... after a year, they suck. hard. and so do the snotty rich women that come in to buy them. not all of the customers are snotty rich women. there are some really cool people that shop with us. but mostly they're snotty. and rich. and womanly. wait what?)
4. The f key on my laptop is all wonky. I love that word. Wonky. If I try to type out fffuuucc etc, i end up with uuucc. cause. you know. wonky.
5. My boyfriend is my saving grace. I'm a little crazy and a lot obnoxious, and he puts up with me.
6. I'm not skinny, I'm not a model, I'm not flawless, and I'm not Scarlett Johansson "curvy". I'm real, and I'm squishy, and I'm so very happy. A little jiggle never killed anyone. Cushion for the pushin'. Ohh I said that oh stop
7. I'm listening to this song right now.
8. I have three cats and three dogs and a bird and fifteen koi. The koi are my mom's, like the bird.
9. I am firmly against the buying and selling of domestic cats and dogs. ie, breeding. There are too many in pounds and shelters that need homes. /endrant. i love my babies. i found two cats wandering the open road, two dogs same way, and i got my siamese Lily from a pound. I'll tell that story sometime. It's a good'n.
10. Despite my crazy typing, I'm an English Literature major and I actually have decent grammar. Promise! I wanna be a lawyer one day.
11. I love nail polish, buuut I'm poor. I have trouble buying colors that are similar to something I already have, and I won't buy a polish for the brand. Again, poor. Sorry Chanel Peridot. You can't come home with me. Sorry Deborah Lippmann Happy Birthday, get back on the friggin shelf.
Soo if this wasn't weird enough I may post more stuff like it. I love late night ramblings.
And I love you guys. All 20 of you. Plus you other jerks that flip through my blog and don't like my cuticles so you don't follow. they don't like you either. omg i'm kidding. my cuticles suck. that should be the name of this blog..
wow all of you are going to unfollow when you read this. Sorrrrry.... this is how I am. Weird. And I like it. oh, and because this is a polish blog, here's some nails.
seriously, what did you expect?