Tuesday, January 17, 2012

OPI Skull and Glossbones

Hi there! Today's mani is a little outside my comfort zone. I usually prefer bright colors and glitters! Here's two coats of OPI Skull and Glossbones, from the Pirates of the Caribbean collection, plus a coat of Seche Vite. 

Skull and Glossbones


Skull and Glossbones is a really nice color. It looks more nude on me especially in this horrible lighting, but in the bottle it is more of a murky white. I'll try to get better bottle shots when it's sunny. I found this polish at Ulta on sale the other day.

Because I can't leave a neutral alone, I decided to stamp with Fingerpaints It's an Original! using BM plate 20. It's an Original! is a gorgeous deep purple with subtle shimmer.


close up


My stamping isn't the greatest, but it looks better in real life than it does in this picture, promise! For some reason my tips look blurred but they're actually pretty clean. Sorry for my hoodie sleeve in there :) it's cold here tonight!

Hope everyone is having a wonderful day! Thanks for coming by.

-Rachael




No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you and will do my best to reply. Please keep things polite and respectful. If you have any questions please email me. Thanks!