Monday, January 16, 2012

And so it begins!

Hey! No one is reading this yet but hopefully, with a little luck, that will change. I thought I'd start with a little introduction and we'll see what happens from there. This is only the first post, after all!

My name is Rachael and I live in the United States, in the plain state of Oklahoma. I am in college and I work quite a bit, but if someone ends up interested in my blog I will certainly attempt to post as frequently as I can. I'm going to shoot for every few days, for now. I'm an English major and hope to become a lawyer one day. I am passionate by nature and quite exuberant. I'm very easy to get along with. Lately I have been inspired by the nail polish and beauty blogs I've been keeping up with, and decided that I'd try my hand at blogging and picture taking and polish hoarding. :) I intend to post pictures of my little stash soon, and we can watch how it grows.

I paint my nails every day, or every other if I get busy or just particularly like the manicure. I'm not an artist, by any means, but I do love a pretty bottle of polish and quite enjoy painting my nails. It's relaxing though the result may not always be perfect. Or close to it. haha.

Here's a little bit about me, if anyone is interested.

-I have three dogs, three cats, and a bird. There will probably be pictures of them here and there, and maybe a video if someone is being particularly adorable!
-I am 21 years old and dating a quite wonderful man who does not understand my nail polish addiction. However, he's very sweet about waiting for me to dash into this drugstore or that Sally's. Nice guy, right?

I feel like this has already been too long, so maybe I'll post more later. I'm hoping to have a giveaway around 100 followers or so, and from then on maybe at more milestones. I'm reaching for the stars, I know, but a girl can hope!

Anyway, this is the beginning. The blog is plain and empty for right now, but I'm looking forward to watching it change and grow.

Hope everyone is having a wonderful day! I so look forward to this blog and where it will go.

See you soon!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you and will do my best to reply. Please keep things polite and respectful. If you have any questions please email me. Thanks!