Sunday, January 22, 2012

Haul!

hi hi! This week I bought quite a few polishes. Most are not from new collections but I'm very excited to have them regardless. In comparison to some my 18 polish haul isn't a big one, but it seemed like a lot to me! A new polish is always so much fun. :)

L-R: Orly- Sweet Peacock, Orly- Lucky Duck, SH- Fairy Teal, Essie- Pretty Edgy, FingerPaints- Comet's Collar

This array of colors is probably my very favorite. I'm crazy about greens and blues, more so than I used to be. Every time I go to find the colors for the NOTD I look at shades like these. Anyway, Sweet Peacock is the new polish love of my life. Maybe I'm easily impressed, but the pigmentation in this color is astounding. It has so much depth and shine. *Sigh* I could ramble on, but I'll quit :) Next is Lucky Duck, also from the Birds of a Feather collection. It's a lovely jade green. I got these in a set with Fowl Play, but I think I'll be putting that one away for some other event. Maybe a giveaway :) Fairy Teal I found at CVS for $1.49. Pretty happy with that purchase! Essie: Pretty Edgy came from Ulta, and Comet's Collar for $1.99 at Sally's. It had been on my wish list for awhile so I was so happy to find it. Sorry about the rambling! I get so pleased with myself for buying great polishes for even better prices. 

L-R: Orly- Purple Crush, Orly- Lift the Veil, CG- Magical, CG- Passion, SH- Flirt

I found the China Glazes at Ulta. It's on the opposite side of town so I haven't been there yet, but holy goodness am I glad I went. They had several of the Romantique Collection (Harmony, Awaken, and Admire) that I had never seen before in person, only in swatches. I am such a sucker for frosty metallics, so these are right up my alley. I think I need to go back for a few others. I'm excited to utilize in some stamping adventures. Sally Hansen Xreme Wear- Flirt is such a pretty deep purply-red color. It was 75 cents at CVS, and it also stamps well. 

L-R: Milani- Blue Flash, Milani- Silver Dazzle, Hard Candy- Beetle


Oh Milani. How you have eluded me. I found them in a little town aout 45 minutes away at a tiiiiny K-Mart. Thank goodness for my fellow bloggers who pointed me in the right direction! These are the only two they had, but I snatched them up without a second thought. Swatches soon. HC-Beetle is an Orly- Space Cadet dupe. The $6 difference in prices made this an easy buy, too. 

L-R: Essence- Lime up!, Essence- Break Through, Essence- Walk of Fame, Orly- Oui, Orly- Ma Cherie.

These little Essences are so fun! At 99 cents I can get tons and be guilt free. The Orly minis came in a candy cane I got on sale at Sally's for $1.99. It also came with Androygnie, which I forgot to put in the pics! Whoops. 


YAY DEALS, and YAY POLISH HAUL!

I'd like to take a second to thank my sweet followers for giving me a little of their time each day. I really appreciate you and hope to keep things interesting around here.

Hope everyone is having a great day!!

(i)Rachael(/i)

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you and will do my best to reply. Please keep things polite and respectful. If you have any questions please email me. Thanks!