Thursday, January 19, 2012

Orly Purple Crush

Hey everyone! I just got home from Sally Beauty... and Ulta... and Target... and Walgreens... oh yes. I hauled. Pics to come later. I got a nice selection of polish brands I haven't tried before, like Hard Candy and an Essence. The others are mostly OPI and... well, you'll see!!

I've been having trouble with my camera.. That means terrible picture quality again. Sigh. This should be the last post with phone pics. Promise!! I keep checking out other blogs and my little new one feels so very inadequate, and the pictures are NOT helping. Anyway, on to the mani!

I started with an OPI base coat and then one coat of Orly- Purple Crush. I think it leans more magenta, especially in the bottle. Let me tell you, this polish was a one coat wonder. It dries to a satin finish, and pretty quickly actually. These pictures, while of terrrrrible quality, are perfectly color accurate. Yay! One thing my phone can do right! After one (yes, only one!) coat of Purple Crush, I stamped random little flowers from Bundle Monster plate 20, in Kleancolor Metallic Black. Then I topped it with a coat of SV. Not my favorite design, but my mom picked it and I couldn't decide anyway. It turned out pretty cute! I think I may use Purple Crush in a sponge mani tomorrow.



the flowers are on there somewhere, promise. This is the best pic I had of the color, but definitely not the best quality! Here's a slightly better pic.


...I did say slightly. This is horrible. If my camera isn't working by tomorrow I'm getting a new one. I'm so sorry!!

Here's to better posts and better pictures!! Baby steps. :) I hope one day I look back at these and cringe because I've gotten so much better. Haha. Hope everyone had a great day, and we'll see you tomorrow :)



No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you and will do my best to reply. Please keep things polite and respectful. If you have any questions please email me. Thanks!