Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Essence Dress For a Moment

Hello there! How is everyone?? Today's mani is simple, as far as nail art goes, but I'm pretty proud of it. I lost my striper brush, so some dinky paintbrushes are going to have to do. The base color is Essence Color & Go - Dress for a Moment. The black and white dots were done with the tips of kebab skewers (cheap dotting tools!) in Sinful Colors - Snow Me White and Sally Hansen Xtreme Wear - Black Out.  The stripe and swirlies are China Glaze - Urban Night. 


Simple! Just a dotted french. Really diggin' it, though, so this will prolly come back in other colors.


top coat of Seche Vite.


Pics make all the flaws stand out big time. I think it's kinda cute! What do you think??

ALSO, don't forget to enter my 50 followers giveaway!!!!

Have a great night :)

-Rachael 

1 comment:

I would love to hear from you and will do my best to reply. Please keep things polite and respectful. If you have any questions please email me. Thanks!