Friday, May 25, 2012

OPI Just Spotted the Lizard

Hello everyone! Tonight's post is a quick one, but this polish is truly gorgeous. OPI Just Spotted the Lizard from the Spiderman collection is a dupe for Chanel Peridot, and I've always lusted after it. Check out the pics to see the amazing multichrome color change.






Pictured is three easy coats. JStL can get a little streaky, but it was totally worth it for such an amazing color! Top coat of SV. :)

I'm hoping to have a blog sale soon! Keep your eyes peeled for some indies- Pretty and Polished will definitely be coming up. Love you all!!

<3

Rachael

1 comment:

  1. I like this color. I've never wanted Peridot because I refuse to spend that much money on one polish but I'm glad I have this color :-)

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear from you and will do my best to reply. Please keep things polite and respectful. If you have any questions please email me. Thanks!