Thursday, October 11, 2012

HALLOWEEN NAILS... 1.


H. A. L. L. O. W. E. E. N.



Sums it up.

Halloween. The time of year where Oklahoma finally gets down below "Screw it, I'm only wearing sweat today" temperatures and into what I call Shiver Weather. The time of year where every Reeses peanut butter pumpkin within a five mile radius eventually makes a happy home in my left ass cheek.
The time of year when all the hoes wear lingerie and cat ears and no one even minds. The time of year when it's socially acceptable to invite me children to your front door and offer them delicious noms. (And, if you're like the lady down the street from me, boxes of raisins and toothbrushes because she obviously hates her life.) The time of year when I say "the time of year" too damn much.

I dressed up as The Queen of Hearts a few years back... wanna see? Okay okay, here I am. 

Don't make fun. I thought I was hot. 

ANYWAY 

To the point :) This is two coats of OPI Don't Be Koi With Me, paired with my horrible skanky cuticles. We're not on speaking terms right now.
DBKWM is a black label I've had for at least eight years, long before my obsession with polish began. For some reason, even though I used to only wear pink polish, I held onto it. So glad I did! Black label OPI have theee beesstt formula. This was so wonderful to use. One coat of Seche Vite and it was perfect.

And, while they were drying, I caught my cat, Lily, nibbling on my middle finger, hence the hilarious little teeth marks. WTF Lil? that can't taste good.



A day later I was sick of plain ol' orange, so my first Halloween mani of the year was born. We're starting out simple so that when my equally simple (and potentially horrifying) manis come later, they'll seem more fancy. I'm tactical in my mediocrity. 

Kleancolor metallic black polka dots topped it all off. My bottle is almost gone and it's my favorite stamping polish... anyone have a bottle to spare??



I thought it was pretty cute! And later, I was all 



oh yeah.

Cupcakes for everyone!

Rachael


2 comments:

I would love to hear from you and will do my best to reply. Please keep things polite and respectful. If you have any questions please email me. Thanks!