Tuesday, October 2, 2012

China Glaze Secret Peri-Wink-le and Candy Lacquer Frozen Treats!

 Hello hello!! Today is my 2 year dating anniversary with my sweet boyfriend. I'm all glammed out (I look fabulous!) and he's taking me to dinner in just a little bit. I am such a lucky girl :)

I've had this post ready to go for ages, wondering if I should post it. This is one coat of China Glaze Secret Peri-wink-le with one coat of Candy Lacquer Frozen Treats. Do you see that crazy bubbling?? That would be my awful Seche Vite, the bastard. He failed me miserably! Neither polish bubbled at all, so don't blame them, poor things.

Frozen Treats is chock full of glitter, mainly white shredded. It looks sooo cool in the bottle. I love the little pops of colored glitter! This polish was pretty thick, but I shook it half to death and that helped. Sorry about the bubbles... uuugh, Seche, Y U SUCK SOMETIMES.





It's beautiful!!

What do you think??

Cupcakes for everyone :)

Rachael

3 comments:

  1. Awww happy anniversary! I hope you had a fabulous dinner :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ur a trip! I love reading ur posts!! Happy anniversary!!

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear from you and will do my best to reply. Please keep things polite and respectful. If you have any questions please email me. Thanks!