Friday, November 2, 2012

Once Upon a Polish Queen of Hearts

Hello loves, how's your week been? It's Friday! I have absolutely nothing planned, except maybe a shower and I might be threatened into putting away a stack of laundry. I live a wild life.

Today's super belated (I'm sosorrysosorry) post features a polish I'm super in love with. These pictures are a few months old, but I'm actually glad I've waited to post. Now I can let you know how the glitters have lasted in their suspension base over time!

Once Upon a Polish Queen of Hearts is a mix of tiny white glitter, little gold and black hex glitter, large white hex glitter and black and red hearts.

From L-R: one coat of QoH over Wet n Wild Black Creme, two coats of QoH over Sinful Colors White on White, one coat of QoH over China Glaze Kalahari Kiss, and one coat of QoH over Zoya America.

I used two coats over white to sorta demonstrate that one coat really looks best! I did have to use a bit of the dabbing method but I didn't have to fish for hearts, which was awesome. This polish is so much fun. I'm a huge Disney fan, if you haven't noticed, and I think this sums ol' Queenie up so well.




To wear as a whole mani I used Queen of Hearts over China Glaze Kalahari Kiss. I friggin love this weird taupe-yellow-whatever color. It's the perfect neutral to make those gold glitters stand out!



Of course my Seche bubbled a little, so annoying.

Anyway, what do you guys think?? This polish has been on my shelf for months with no curling glitters, no bleeding glitters, and only a slight difference in thickness from when I first received it. It's really a gorgeous, unique polish with so much character.

Here's a picture of Her Highness for your viewing pleasure :)

Fabulous!
Once Upon a Polish can be found at Kimberly's Etsy shop. Queen of Hearts retails for $8.50 for 15 mL  (.5 oz) and is available right now, so don't miss out!

<3 Rachael


4 comments:

  1. I like this! And I like it over the not white neutral of Kalahari Kiss!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovin, so cute!
    Xo,
    http://missycosmeticos.blogspot.com.br

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi, all right?
    Your blog loved, very beautiful
    Truth!
    if You Can ...
    Visit My Blog, I talk to Him Fashion Trend, New Hair, Nails and Makeup
    What woman does not like EVERY day paragraph Tips Getting More Beautiful, is not it?
    Hope qi visit and Enjoy!

    FROM NOW, recruits a lot Thanks
    Daanih Malvas; *

    * http://danihmalvas.blogspot.com.br/
    https://www.facebook.com/Daanih.Maalvas #
    https://twitter.com/danih_malvas

    **FOLLOWING YOUR BLOG, FOLLOW MY ALSO**

    ReplyDelete
  4. soo cute!!
    Im following you I ask you to follow me bakc, if you do, send me a comment Thank you!


    Beeeeijooos

    re-becah .blogspot.com (JUNTAR O LINK)

    youtube .com/user/blogdareh/featured (JUNTAR O LINK)

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear from you and will do my best to reply. Please keep things polite and respectful. If you have any questions please email me. Thanks!