Sunday, September 23, 2012

OPI Gargantuan Green Grape - stamped!

Welcome, Erma and Gerds, to my first nail post in many moons.
I LOVED this mani and actually wore it for three days. That's a big deal! The base is OPI Gargantuan Green Grape. I received this beauty in a Fall Secret Santa group from the lovely Dana at Polished Claws Up! She is so sweet, and really spoiled me. This color is TO DIE FOR. Minty goodness really butters my muffin, and I don't know why I don't have a thousand colors like it. I must rectify that! But first, here's the oddly named and perfectly formulated GGG for your viewing pleasure.

 Two easy coats, stamped with a new Bundlemonster 2012 plate (I'll get the plate number asap!) and then dotted with Kleancolor Metallic Pink. Topcoat of Seche Vite.



lurvely



What do you think? It kind of reminded me of a mermaid... maybe because I just want to BE a mermaid sometimes. Minus the shell bra. That just couldn't be supportive.

<3

Rachael

2 comments:

  1. So cute! I love the pink with the green!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've never seen this color before, its a really pretty shade and I especially love it with the design and sparkly pink dotting :)

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear from you and will do my best to reply. Please keep things polite and respectful. If you have any questions please email me. Thanks!