Friday, November 2, 2012

Once Upon a Polish Queen of Hearts

Hello loves, how's your week been? It's Friday! I have absolutely nothing planned, except maybe a shower and I might be threatened into putting away a stack of laundry. I live a wild life.

Today's super belated (I'm sosorrysosorry) post features a polish I'm super in love with. These pictures are a few months old, but I'm actually glad I've waited to post. Now I can let you know how the glitters have lasted in their suspension base over time!

Once Upon a Polish Queen of Hearts is a mix of tiny white glitter, little gold and black hex glitter, large white hex glitter and black and red hearts.

From L-R: one coat of QoH over Wet n Wild Black Creme, two coats of QoH over Sinful Colors White on White, one coat of QoH over China Glaze Kalahari Kiss, and one coat of QoH over Zoya America.

I used two coats over white to sorta demonstrate that one coat really looks best! I did have to use a bit of the dabbing method but I didn't have to fish for hearts, which was awesome. This polish is so much fun. I'm a huge Disney fan, if you haven't noticed, and I think this sums ol' Queenie up so well.




To wear as a whole mani I used Queen of Hearts over China Glaze Kalahari Kiss. I friggin love this weird taupe-yellow-whatever color. It's the perfect neutral to make those gold glitters stand out!



Of course my Seche bubbled a little, so annoying.

Anyway, what do you guys think?? This polish has been on my shelf for months with no curling glitters, no bleeding glitters, and only a slight difference in thickness from when I first received it. It's really a gorgeous, unique polish with so much character.

Here's a picture of Her Highness for your viewing pleasure :)

Fabulous!
Once Upon a Polish can be found at Kimberly's Etsy shop. Queen of Hearts retails for $8.50 for 15 mL  (.5 oz) and is available right now, so don't miss out!

<3 Rachael


3 comments:

  1. I like this! And I like it over the not white neutral of Kalahari Kiss!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovin, so cute!
    Xo,
    http://missycosmeticos.blogspot.com.br

    ReplyDelete
  3. soo cute!!
    Im following you I ask you to follow me bakc, if you do, send me a comment Thank you!


    Beeeeijooos

    re-becah .blogspot.com (JUNTAR O LINK)

    youtube .com/user/blogdareh/featured (JUNTAR O LINK)

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear from you and will do my best to reply. Please keep things polite and respectful. If you have any questions please email me. Thanks!